Body Tan Water
Body Tan Water is a certified organic tanning water formulated with nutrient-rich, skin-loving ingredients designed to leave the body revitalised and boasting a dewy, natural glow.
We recommend using our Eco-Friendly Tanning Mitt or a make-up brush for the perfect application.
Use: Spritz skin from head to toe for a full hydration effect that will leave you glowing from the inside out. The body tan mist is an ideal way to build a tan gradually; use daily, on alternate days or once a week, depending on your desired colour.
- Revitalises dull skin, giving a radiant glow
- Collagen plumps the skin; and helps to reduce fine lines
- Natural, golden streak-free glow
- No orange tones
- Certified organic, cruelty-free and vegan
- Free of nasty preservatives, chemicals and toxins
- Rose oil: antioxidant properties support skin healing and protect against free radicals
- Tasmanian Marine Collagen: power collagen to help promote healthy skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid: helps retain moisture in the skin.
- Aloe vera: locks in moisture and soothes skin for a calm, softened complexion.
- Tasmanian olive oil: prevents signs of photo-aging and sun damage.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Dihydroxyacetone+, Propanediol+, Ethanol*, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate+, Hydrolysed Jojoba Esters*, Olea Europaea (Tasmanian Olive) Oil*, Betaine*, Glycerin*, Hydrolyzed Marine Collagen* ( Tasmanian Marine Collagen)Tasmanian Spring Water+, Ascorbic Acid+, Levulinic Acid+, Sodium Levulinate+, Jasmine Oil*, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)*, Rosa Damascena Flower (Rose) Oil*, Xanthan Gum*, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract*, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract*.
* Certified Organic, + Natural, -Vegetable Derived
NO Harmful Chemicals, NO Synthetic Fragrances, NO Animal Derivatives, NO Synthetic Ingredients, NO Food Colouring, NO PEGS, NO Parabens, NO SD Alcohol, NO Phthalates, NO Petrochemicals, NO Propylene Glycol, NO Phenoxyethanol, NO Artificial Dyes, NO SLS/SLES, NO GMO’S, NO Formaldehyde, NO Aluminium, NO Sulphates
Before you apply fake tan, you need to choose the right gradual tan or spray tan that will suit you and your lifestyle. If you prefer a slow-built natural self-tan, you do not need to wash off; opt for the GRADUAL TAN. If you prefer a deeper, long-lasting colour with a bronzing agent that helps you know where you have applied self-tan; opt for the SELF-TAN MOUSSE. For a natural, hydrating, self-tan that is clear to apply, opt for the BODY-TAN MOUSSE.. Read on for our ‘how to’ natural fake tan tips depending on the Three Warriors tanning product of choice. Or for an in-depth guide check out our Three Warriors blog guide on ‘How To Fake Tan’ or for those at home using a spray tan machine, check out our Three Warriors blog guide on ‘How To Spray Tan At Home’.