Description: Activate is a unique 3-in-1 body skin formula that effectively exfoliates, nourishes and enriches your skin with the purity of Australian ingredients.
Use for: For all skin types and conditions that require body exfoliation. Excellent for dry and sun damaged body skin. Keratosis Pilaris.
Benefits: Smooths and polishes body skin. Aims to nourishes and hydrate. Leaves skin feeling refreshed.
How to use:
• Apply to body before showering/bathing.
• Massage over body in long even strokes, paying extra attention to dry areas.
• Remove by rinsing well under shower/in bath. We recommend using the Biologi Bamboo Cleansing mitt to assist in removal.
• Pat skin dry.
• Alternatively, use a scoop and sprinkle into bath for a luxurious exfoliating soak. • Use 1-2 a week or as professionally recommended.
*Gently stir/mix the formula before use.
Ingredients: Sodium Chloride, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Sucrose, Kaolin, Kunzea Pomifera Fruit Powder, Quartz, Tocopherol.
Kunzea Pomifera (Emu Apple) Fruit Powder
• Plant vitamin C and E – skin boosters and antioxidants. • Minerals - calcium, magnesium, iron, potassium and zinc.
Macadamia Integrifolia (Macadamia) Seed Oil
• Oleic and Linoleic Fatty Acids - skin fortifying and nourishing. • Absorbs easily and is more lightweight ensuring a ‘no greasiness’ feeling. • Cold pressed.
Murray Basin Salt
• Soft and delicate, non-irritating to the skin. • Nutrient rich Magnesium, Calcium, Potassium. • Pure and sustainable.
• A natural humectant for hydration. • Soft but effective to remove dead skin cells on the body. • Sourced from Australian sugar cane.
• Soothing and soft to the skin. • Absorbs impurities. • Non-toxic mineral. • Mineral rich.
• Naturally plant derived, soothes the skin, preserves the lipids in the skin and healing properties. Extra Information: We don’t recommend Activate, if your skin is barrier impaired, broken or has open wounds. Not suitable for the face or children and should be avoided by individuals with nut and sesame allergies.
Store in dry area, below 30 C.
(Please refer to Biologi website https://www.biologi.com.au/}