Luxurious Walnut Wood & Natural Sisal Bristles
Dry Body Brush
The Body Brush by Stass & Co’s round shape and ergonomic handle is designed to
target specific areas of the body for maximum benefit. The sisal bristles, sourced from
the agave plant, provide a moderate level of firmness when massaged into the skin and the walnut wood finish gives the brush a luxurious feel.
The Body Brush is an all natural, vegan friendly, luxurious product. The perfect addition to any self-care arsenal, bathroom, hotel room or health spa.
HOW TO USE:
You can dry body brush anytime of the day before bathing. First thing in the morning is especially invigorating, giving you a boost of energy for the day ahead. If you are brushing in the evening you can use a more gentle, methodical stroke; which will help calm the system and can result into beautiful meditative self-care ritual.
Take three to five minutes for this wonderful practice. Begin brushing by starting at your feet and moving in long sweeping motions toward your heart as this moves with the flow of the lymphatic system. Use firm, small strokes upwards, several times in each area:
• Begin sweeping your feet, starting with the soles of your feet as this area has many little nerve endings that need to be stimulated
• Continue brushing up your legs and groin area
• Proceed to your hands moving up your arms. Move to your armpits as there are many lymph nodes here and it will get any toxins and stagnant energy moving.
• From your neck stroke down towards your heart
• Use circular clockwise strokes on your abdomen - this follows the path of your colon and helps stimulate elimination.
• Brush upwards from your buttocks, lower back and down from your neck
Please be sure to avoid areas that have an open wound, varicose veins, sun burn or rashes.
Use light pressure on areas where the skin is softer and more pressure on those harder areas. Take care of the more sensitive areas of the body such as your chest, breasts and stomach. A slight pinkish colour may occur at first on your skin due to increased blood circulation. This is normal and shows that your skin brushing is working. Over time your body adjusts and it starts to crave the sensation.
After you have brushed your entire body take a cool shower, I like to alternate between hot and cold to keep stimulating blood circulation.
After you have dried off use an organic sweet almond, sesame or coconut oil on you skin with an invigorating essential oil blend to keep you uplifted and your body glowing
A Naturopathically formulated herbal blend - supporting your skin from within.
Simply add both products to cart and discount will be applied at checkout.